Titespot® Coolant Driven Keycutters
For Lathes and Machining Centers
Eliminate Secondary Broaching Operations on Gears, Sheaves, Hubs and Pulleys
Titespot® Coolant Driven Keycutters incorporate a positive displacement ball piston motor powered by your high pressure system
depending upon the "load" of the application).
The drive shaft transmits power from the motor to the arbor type stagger tooth cutter via the drive pins. Exhausted coolant is directed at the cutter interface.
Features and Benefits
- Machine spindle rotation not required for power. Spindle can be used as an indexer to machine multiple keyways with one Keycutter.
- Odd size or wide keyways can be produced by multiple passes.
- Loads easily from ATC on a machining center.
- Combines keycutting with boring or turning operations on lathes.
- Effective in blind or thru bore applications.
- Gear reduction generates up to
10 ft. lbs. of torque at 1,000 PSI coolant pressure.
13 Nm of torque at 70 Bar coolant pressure.
- Machines keyways and splines
in bores down to 1/2" in diameter.
in bores down to 12.7 mm in diameter.